We strive to maintain our customers 100% satisfied with the quality of workmanship of our reconditioned factory wheels for sale, the safety of our procedures on alloy wheel repair and the convenience of our personal customer service. That is why we offer a Lifetime Warranty on the structural make-up of our wheels and a 30 day return policy.
- If you would like to return or exchange OEM wheels, replacement rims or accessories, please call us to obtain an RA (Return Authorization) before you install or mount the item in a vehicle.
- An RA may be requested by calling us at 713-588-4667 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installed, used or damaged wheels are not returnable.
- Please ensure the wheel is well packaged as to protect it in shipping. We have no way of knowing if the damage occurred during shipping, therefore we will not issue credits on a wheel damaged while in transit.
- The RA (Return Authorization) reference number must be clearly visible on the shipping label.
- Shipping charges incurred in the return of an item will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied if the product was ordered incorrectly or if the order is cancelled by the customer.
- Special Orders of OEM rims, replacement wheels or accessories are sold as “Final Sale” and therefore not subject to any credit.